Ladies left with stretch marks

Summer time is coming and I wanted to start tanning. Will this make my stretch marks look worse? They're finally looking better with the Trilastin that I've been using but I don't want to go backwards. I was thinking of putting sun screen on them. And I know this is gross but definitely a fact of motherhood, my belly got huge and I'm left with some extra skin, will it look funny when I tan my belly? It's not so bad anymore but I'm just so insecure now.

ours

Asked by ours at 6:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• all i have put on them was regular lotion, and sun, sun sun sun sun! they are now white-ish pink, and only getting better!
    teenagemama19

Answer by teenagemama19 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i have a friend that did that now she wasnt putting anything on hers, hers got like a white tan color it was real funny looking if it makes oyu feel better to be tanned then i wouldnt care what anyone says.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• oh yeah, and you have to make sure you dont care what other people think, care about how frickin hot it is and how comfy that bikini feels at the beach/ pool or whatever, rather than pants and a t-shirt!
    teenagemama19

Answer by teenagemama19 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes, don't care. I wish I could do that. But I put loation with silicone in it after I tan and mine are looking better not great but better. I have to try the not caring thing.
    mamanpnk

Answer by mamanpnk at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009