What are the benefits that attract you to becoming a consultant/distributor to programs like Passion and Slumber Parties?

1. What are the benefits that attract you to these programs?
2. How much money would make a program like this worth considering?
3. If you could design your own program, what would it look like?

My interest is not in joining a program. We are in high level talks to design a program specifically for married women of faith. Your help will go towards helping me contribute to the discussion. Thank you.

Angebor

Asked by Angebor at 6:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I did Mary Kay, I truly saw the products work, so I believed in it. I still get it for myself and family members and I get a huge discount for being a member- I liked their policy that you are always able to be a consultant...if you are inactive you just have to make a minimum purchase to become active. I was in it not for a ton of money but for the opportunity to make a little extra to cover my little wants and needs on the side.

There would definitely be some form of lifetime member policy
    the product has to be a decent price and saleable... because in this economy spending money on the initial "kit" is too big of a risk unless the product will sell.

I also was really hapy with the rewards system- if you purchase so much product within a certain amount of time you get prizes or gifts, they weren't hugely expensive but they were special and made me feel accomplished.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Okay, I am a Pasison Parties consultant & I am a woman of faith. I choose to do parties for married women and for brides. Honestly passion parties has been around for 15 years and is a great company. They encourage mogomaus relationships, and imo are "moral" even though they dont say "marriage" plus I have had many opp to talk about God to the women at my parties.

Okay to answer your question, I became a consulant because I wanted to help marriages & I saw the opp to help my family financally. I bring in about $1000 a month working about 16 hours. That is why I did it & I love the people I meet & teaching women about their bodies & sex and that its not shameful in the right context
    rockinmomof2boy

Answer by rockinmomof2boy at 12:18 AM on Nov. 7, 2009