What is your proudest accomplishment aside of having your children? What is your future goal?

Just curious.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 6:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Proudest Accomplishment--Winning The Project 6 Young Filmmaking Award in 1988. My prize was meeting George Lucas, touring Industrial Light and Magic and a summer internship as part of the miniature-making team. Future Goal--Getting my LVN degree, then my RN degree, then my surgical nursing degree and maybe even a nurse practitioner degree.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My proudest accomplishment is graduating with my Bachelor's degree in Accounting last December! My future goal is to get a really good job in the field and move up and be extremely successful (and rich) so I can give my family all the stuff we want!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• MMMMMMM BEING THERE FOR MY FAMILY AND TAKE ALOT OF PICS THAT CAN BLACKMAIL MY FAMILY FOR FAMILY REUNION MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• And I do not consider getting married and having kids an accomplishment, that was actually very easy if ya know what I mean!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am going to be a first time grandma in sept,and I am going to be the best damn grandma,this baby could ever ask for.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am proud of the fact that after 5 years out of school I finally am back in college and doing fantastic. I can not wait to graduate and get into my field! I want it soooooo bad!!!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 6:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm proud of consistanly sticking to my values and never bowing down to popular beliefs and doing my best to always stand up for whats right.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My goal for this year is to actually get my teeth fixed. I've never had any major problems with my teeth til now and I think it would be great to get them fixed for a change! After the baby is born and everything is fine, I will start my journey. :) My greatest accomplishment has to be growing up with a level headed mind on my shoulders. I'm not someone who would throw something away for something irrisponible or unreasonable. I appreciate my life.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My proudest achievement was being accepted into RIT to work for my MS in Analytical and Mathematical Statistics with minors in Technical Communications and ASL.

My future goal has nothing to do with that. After what we've been through with the boys and their needs, I'm considering going back to school to study either OT or speech therapy. But not until the boys are all in school.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Expanding my exercise class from 4 when I took it over to 80. Now the number is lower because of the room conditions, but it is still neat that that many older people want to be in my class.

Answer by Bmat at 7:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009