Doc said I might lose my baby, need help?

Hi

I am having a 4th week pregnancy and the doctor couldn t detect a cardiac activiy or an embryon. He said that i am going to miscarry. I need some help.

sammy455

Asked by sammy455 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• There really isn't anything you can do, I'm sorry.
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry for what you are going through! There is nothing that can be done....just pray....
    You will be in my thoughts.
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• At 4 weeks they really cannot see anything. I would make them wait 4 more weeks and repeat the ultrasound before letting them make any decisions.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i sorry things are going bad for you ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know what to say,but I am so sorry that you are going through this,I wish I had an answer,but hang in there,and best of luck to you.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 6:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• at five weeks exactly my doc couldnt even find a yolk sac, just a gestational sac with no baby and im 17 weks and baby is perfect so far
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 6:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i lost a baby at 7 weeks and people can call it an embryo or whatever you they want to but to moms. its a baby!! its no fun and its hard. But in the midst of all of this, the one thing you need to remember is that GOD has this under control! Doctors can say what they see happening "medical" wise, but they can not EVER know what GODS plan is and what HIS outcome will be. Just pray! and tell GOD what you are feeling and what you are going through, tell HIM what you wish the outcome could be. HES listening. I wil keep you in my prayers and if its not too much to ask, please let me know what the outcome is!! I hate that you are going through this b/c I knw exactly how you feel! If you need to talk or hav questions about what are signs, or anything, (you can ask the questions that are private, i want mind) ;) please feel free to ask me!! LUV bree
    jesussaves424

Answer by jesussaves424 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• When are you counting the 4 weeks from? Start of last period? Ovulation? When your period was due?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I found out I was pg the day after I missed my period, so they estimated me to be 4 weeks. A few days later I had horrible crams, I was sent for an ultrasound. The sonographer said there was an empty sac, no sign of anything. She then said either it was way too early or I miscarried. I went back three weeks later and sure enough I was still pg, and with twins! So, hang in there, I think maybe it's too early too see anything. Good Luck.
    Andrewbrian2

Answer by Andrewbrian2 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ummm, at 6 weeks exactly my first baby u only could see a dot on the ultrasound. You might have to wait till like 6-7 weeks.
    Anonymous