My mouth hurts so bad. Help !

Lately my gums have been soo sore. I can't even brush my teeth without it bleeding anymore. My gums feel swollen.I'm a regular brusher but my gums are just abusing me. I can't eat without them bugging me now. I heard this was part of pregnancy but is there anyway to get rid of this feeling/pain? I wanna go too the dentist but I think I'm too far in my pregnancy to go, they just began bugging me for about 4 days now. Any suggestions on healing my teeth, just until the babies born and I can make an appointment to the dentist?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you can still go they just cant put you under or give you certain meds. i would go anyway it could just be one of your vitamins lacking due to the baby taking all your nutrients
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• how far are you again ? i know some people who have had teeth pulled at 36 weeks . i would go ahead and at least have a dentist take a look .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You could call your dentist and see if they have any advice for you. They may be able to see you or give you something for the pain.
    I hope you feel better soon!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 6:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ive been going to the dentist, not alot this pregnancy and I'm 25 1/2 weeks
    Anonymous