Does your cat do this?

My cat makes this funny sound and face with her mouth. I am sure it is normal for cats to do this as they are going to attack their prey.
But for her to do it to me...it is so cute. She says meow but like in some what of a slow motion and her lips look like she is giving a slight smile. It is too cute to me.
I will even talk back to her and she acts as though we are having a conversation.

I know this might sound strange but for those that are cat lovers...What do you think of this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pets

• My cats do this when they are watching the birds on my porch. I throw bread out everyday and they come within inches of my door and my cats and dog watch them. The cats make this weird quivering meow. I love it...
    itsokmomshere

Answer by itsokmomshere at 10:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is actually involantary when they do that, usually to something that excites them like watching birds and so on, that is what the vet told me when i worked there anyway. I call it chattering, I love it so much cats are the best :)
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 11:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have one cat that will have conversations with me. Usually he is begging for food, but he will answer any time I say something to him. He is very funny!
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Its normal
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 1:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009