straberry???

so like i had a snack..i started eating strawberrys and ended up eating the whole little case..and then i started wondering if strawberrys are good for my baby???does anyone know??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• why would they be bad?
    it is fruit ! lol i swear people that say fruits are bad for you need new hobbies lol
    fruit is just fine i love strawberries and have been eating them teh whole pregnancy im 36 weeks and 5 days now and she is just fine and healthy .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The only thing you'd probably have to keep in mind is that strawberries have alot of sugar in them. high blood sugar = gestational diabetes = a chance on getting it in the future. :)
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• the strawberries are fine! i love to dip sour strawberries in honey and eat them like that! lol- i know its weird but it tastes sooooo good!!! lol
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• are you the same person who asked about the cookie?? Yes they are ok but if you weren't sure why did you eat them and then ask?
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• no what cookie???and i know they r ok 2 eat,what im trying to find out is if anyone knows if strawberrys r better than any other fruit...i guess i just asked wrong..
    Anonymous

• Lol. I think bananas is better than strawberries because the doctor suggests to eat alot of it during pregnancy because it is good for constipation and varies other things. but strawberries is still a healthy choice. :]
    Anonymous

• I'm not sure what the nutritional value of them are. There's probably a website listed on the case that you can go to and probably find out. But if you're craving it, there's PROBABLY something they have that your body needs. With my 1st pregnancy I craved chicken livers like CRAZY! (I know, yuk, huh?) Well, turned out I was anemic...Guess what livers are full of? Iron. After I started taking iron pills the liver cravings stopped.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009