Eating so much these days !

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and I know it's normal to eat alot but this 'over eating' is driving me nuts! If I'm not eating food, I'm thinking about it, snacking on something or evern dreaming about food! I never ate this much before and it's beginning to freak me out. lol. Is this normal to eat this much in a day?

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 7:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• god i hope so lol . i dream about it too . i have never eaten this much in my life i swear and it seems like all i want is food snacks . everything . ugh lol .
    i even dream about tacos ! grrr ...
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i am 24 weeks prego and in the beginning i wasnt eating much at all but now i am eating like crazy. I have dreams about food as well im dreaming about what i am going to have for breakfast and as soon as i get up out of bed i go straight to the fridge and start eating.
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 9:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• hello i am 5 months now and i had alot of morning sickness so i could not eat much now i eat all the time all day long i cant stop its bad i think about food when i go to bed and when i get out of the bed i eatwhen i ant hungry then i feel bad i keep saying this baby boy is going to be 10 pounds or more cause i eat all the time.
    brittanysmom87

Answer by brittanysmom87 at 8:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009