Who do you feel like telling off?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Octomom lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• my mother in law.
    we just found out that we're expecting, and she is going to lecture us. we can't even be excited to tell her. how sad is that!!!
    she told us with our last one that we needed to wait a while and that we're not stable enough to have more kids. she thinks we are to immature. My husband has a great career in the military, I work, and go to school, and raise our children. she doesn't know anything.

Anonymous

• A friend of mine......I ALWAYS take her kids and I even watch her daughter before and after school....BUT when my kids want to go to her house, she is always to tired, or her house is dirty, or some other lame ass excuse! Please tell me, why is it okay for her 3 kids to be at my house ALL THE TIME but she can't even watch mine while I get my taxes done?!
    Phew....I feel better....Thanks!!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 7:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Close minded biggoted people who think their shit doesn't stink and are ALWAYS looking for someone else to blame for their problems. They need to grow up and act like Adults.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 7:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• People who don't like Obama
    writeon

Answer by writeon at 7:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Denver Broncos rookie head coach Josh McDumba$$!!! More like kick him in his crotch hoping he falls to his knees!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 7:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• my husbands side of the family who despises me because i'm not spanish and i dont have enormous hips. they've never had a nice word to say about me since they met me 4 yrs ago and insult me by sideways commenting rolling eyes and directly belittling me for my looks
    luvmybabies1412

Answer by luvmybabies1412 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i would like to tell off MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM she is making my life sappy
    Anonymous

• People who think Obama is a godsend! :-P
    But seriously I hate it when people complain about their kids not listening and doing what they want. Come on people, parent. That is your job! No one said it was easy. Ground them, take stuff away that they value. Teach them to be better!
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 7:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My daughters father!!!!
    Anonymous