hey i need your help

My almost 6 month old son was admitted to the hospital last night for ripping out his gtube that was connected to his feeding tube so we went to the hospital at 11 and they couldnt put it back so he had to have surgery in the morning and they had complications with putting a breathing tube down his throat but his surgery went fine but now hes at icu on a breathing machine cause they think that his throat is swollen but there not sure i have cried 3 times today cause its always something different i know that there trying but can you guys please pray for my son that would mean alot to me

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i will pray for your little baby......
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I will pray for your son!!! I hope that everything goes well. Dont lose hope!!!!
    MomLuvsTrin

Answer by MomLuvsTrin at 8:52 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I will pray for your baby's recovery and that God will comfort you at this time.
    jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 9:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am praying for you and your son.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 1:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2009