Do you know anything about HR 875 and the possibility of organic backyard gardens being banned? Please look it up!

This bill will kill all local/small organic farms, and appears to contain loopholes that will make sure that every day people will not be able to grow heirloom seeds in their backyards for their families to eat. If you value the quality of the food that you consume, please look up HR 875 and HR 759.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGZL6q-3LOw for info and sources listed in the more info section.

Bazora

Asked by Bazora at 7:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Thanks for the information!!
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 7:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Oh My! Granny's going to jail!.LOL I will do it anyway. Are we becoming communist slowly but surely? No body is going to tell me that I have to feed poisonous chemicals to my family. God does it all organically, why can't we? Go into the woods and look. Years of dead leaves and sticks, etc. makes for good rich black soil. Geezzzzzzzzzzz, you already have to sell your organic Goat Milk products labeled "For Animal Consumtion Only" to get past the silly laws, all except soap. Yes, I'm an animal LOL . I can't imagine living without my cheese, butter, yogurt, sour cream, cottage cheese, and milk. I won't, I'll stand DH at barn door with a club while I milk. You out there Paw!!!!!!!!!!?????????? LOL Like hinding a steel back in the old days. Heeeheee Celebrities,Oxhearts growing in 5 gallon buckets under lights, IN THE CLOSET!
    katydid1955

Answer by katydid1955 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It has nothing to do with your backyard garden for your personal use. Only for commercial use. Nobody's going to go around policing my tomato beds.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2009