• In the Spotlight:

Stricktly Sippy Cups A 7 months??

My son is almost 7 1\2 months old and I have been testing the waters with sippy cups because I would love for him to be completely off the bottle at a year old. So I give him some water juice combo in it everyday and he usually plays with it and doesnt drink. Thats fine with me.. Yesterday he picked it up and started drinking it. No big deal. So I tried his formula in it and he did the same like it was no big deal.. Should I take away his bottles completely and just give him sippy cups? Or Should I give him sippy cups during the day and bottles at night, Since he still wakes up to eat sometimes?

TristansMommy16

Asked by TristansMommy16 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 6 and half months old and i have been working with her on trainer cups. I have already taken her bottles away. She is fine with that. As long as they have handles. I am replacing all her nipples this weekend. I would just trade them all out and keep one bottle uncase things go bad. Try that and let me know how it goes.
    mamanpnk

Answer by mamanpnk at 8:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• which ever floats your boat :)
    my son was totally off bottle and on sippy cups by 9 mo
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009