Do you use a humidifier in your baby's nursery?

what are they for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we keep a cool mist humidifier in the living room for when our son gets a cold. ours adds moisture in the air to help him with a cold. from what the dr says, it helps break up the mucous in their chest
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• cool mist-adds moisture
    warm mist-removes moisture
    SThompson21

• I have one for when my son is sick. It moistens the air and facilitates in the breaking down and drainage of mucus making it easier for little ones to breathe.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 8:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We have a cool mist that's a frog lol. I love it. I got it when he was sick and it even helps me sleep better. My nose gets really dry at night. I use it all the time at night.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I do when he has a cold.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• whatever you do becareful because humidifiers create moisture and can put mold in your walls
    ProudMom9107

Answer by ProudMom9107 at 2:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009