A Q about twins.

This is my second pregnancy, the first went by with tons of sleepiness, & cravings for Gouda cheese. this pregnancy feels different, I feel something inside me, it feels big and heavy, not like my first pregnancy when i started to feel her at 20 weeks. Nothing is moving, I feel like theres a big uncomfortable ball in me. My question to mothers of twins is, did you feel like there was uncomfortable ball in you? I feel lit when i lay on my belly. maybe I just gained weight, but ive never felt like this before. I cant wait till the 9th till my pre nat app! please let me know what u think

NiekaC

Asked by NiekaC at 8:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like this during my last pregnancy and it wasn't twins. I have been pregnant six times and none of them were similar at all. You will experience many strange feelings and sensations throughout pregnancy. Most women who had multiples(several in my fam)experienced extreme fatigue, amplified sickness, and stronger pregnancy symptoms than normal, they also show really early.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009