Is it Genetics or can we do it?!

I would totally LOVE to have twins!!
But it doesnt run in my boyfriends family..and it doesnt run in my family...

Is there a way to make twins =P

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh and it's more likely if you have already had kids. They say the more you have, the more chances you have of carrying twins.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• without fertility treaments? It's possible, but it's the luck of the draw. Twins run on both my DH's and my side of the family but we haven't had any yet and I am pregnant with my second lol.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It depends. Sometimes the body will produce 2 eggs and they will get fertilized and you'll have fraternal twins. Sometimes the egg will split in half and you will have identical twins. Some people have no twins in any of their family and end up having them.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 8:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• ooooo well im pregnant right now lol..with a few weeks left..lol..i was just wondering for the next time my bf and i want a baby =D

he doesnt want twins..but i dooooo ahha
    Anonymous