gassy, bloated, crampy feeling...

I'm about 3 1/2 months prego and I've been having some pretty bad gas and have been pretty bloated. I am also having some cramps that almost feel like menstrual cramps but I was thinking it was just the gas. Do you think I should worry? Are the cramps just from the gas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try laying down & just rub your belly in big circular motions, maybe this will help!

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I dont think you should worry there prolly just gas cramps.
    I think its common to have gas during prenancy bc i have it to. lol.
    But i wouldnt be to worried about it just the next time you go to the doctors tell your doctor.
    jus to be safe.
    Anonymous

• Ginger Al :D
    and some tums for your belly <3
    they will become your best friend <333
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• In the beginning i was the same way i had gas so bad but if you just relax and like above said rub your tummy and take sum tums it should start to get realeif
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 9:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009