What kind of pump?

So I'm trying to pick a breast pump but I have no clue what kind to get, which one's are good, I don't know anything lol can anyone help?

Mrs.Jolly

Asked by Mrs.Jolly at 8:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if your buying one...just get one that will pump for you becaues your hand(s) will get sooooooo tired from pumping...so get one that will pump for you =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 8:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'll be using the same one I bought for my youngest. I can't remember the brand (maybe avent), but you can sit it to pump itself. It was so nice and quick.
    hdb

Answer by hdb at 8:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I found the Medela worked well!!! it was quick and easy... Had a hand pump at first, but got exhausted after a few minutes of doing it, and it took forever.
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 8:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Medela and Avent are the two most reccomended, I think. :) I have heard great things about the ISIS. It also depends on what you need it for., A manual pump was more than enough for me.. if you are going back to work a double pump electric would be the best for you.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009