why???

whoever is responding to my questions anon and is including mmmmmm in the answers, can you tell me why??? im not mad or anything but im curious. i thought that anons would be happy that they arent being bashed on so much for once. im bored and now im curious. if you could answer my question, id really appreciate it.
btw do you want to be one of my anon friends too?? we can name you and you can leave me a little symbol so i know its you. :)

SThompson21

Asked by SThompson21 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i seen you guys all cheer with each other
    Anonymous

• cheer about what anon?? sorry but im a little confused. i was serious about my question. if this is the same anon, you can be my anon friend too :)
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• why does your friend go by mmmm anyway? is she just weird or a freak?
    Anonymous

• not sure-she just kept saying mmmm to alot of questions. she gave me a laugh which i needed.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009