Love Her?

I am expecting my first child this July. Before I got pregnant i had two girlfriends. I had sex with on of them. I am very confused now. I'm 18 and I thought having sex with guys would make me like only guys but it did not!! What should I do. I have this wonderful girl that likes me and I like her but I don't know what to do??????
HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• who wants 2 b babys parent?
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 8:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am not understanding the problem. No one says you can't like men and women. You don't have to commit to anyone. Just live your life as you choose to. It's no one else's business who you enjoy sex with and it has nothing to do with your responsibility as a mom so I see no problem. Find love wherever you can. Life is too short not to enjoy yourself as long as you balance it with responsibility.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't know how old you are, but you do sound very young. You had two girlfriends and decided to what, see if you could get out of the lesbian feelings by sleeping with a male? Did you really think that would work? I'm not lesbian at all but I will tell you, that sex without love, is different than when you have love for the person. Love makes it more sensual, more emotional, more satifying on every level.
    If you can find that with a female and that makes you happy... then don't try to change who you are.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:32 PM on Apr. 2, 2009