pro active

has anyone tried this and did it work for them? I am having acne issues and keep trying different things and nothing is working for me.

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 8:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have tried pro active and was pleasantly surprised by the results. It works better than any other over the counter acne system I have used. It does take awhile to start working but it did work pretty well for me. The only complaint I have is that it does try out my skin...but I just bought a heavier lotion to put on my face and it helped.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Its good...you should try it.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• totally not worth it. My hisband his mother and sisters used it for years and they still have issues with acne. It only works with certian types. There are cheaper kits available now. I suggest them. I don't even have acne, but I tried it for a stress break out and it dried out my skin.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Avon just came out with a new lineup called Clearskin Professional. Try it. I had first dibs since I'm a rep and its cleared my skin completely. My customers have all loved it too and several who have used Proactiv in the past actually like it better. I love the cooling feeling you get from the cleanser. And its way less expensive and no monthly sign up plans. You can get them at my website www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping they sell the bottles by themselves but it is meant to be used as toner, cleanser, and clearing lotion. :) GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 2:27 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Arbonne has a line for Acne, Clear Advantage.
    I have had problem skin for years and my skin cleared up using their anti-aging line. I love the products and they are great for sensitive skin.
    Check it out at my site http://try.myarbonne.com
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Rebecca

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I currently use it. It keeps my skin clearer, but doesn't totally banish ALL my blemishes. So it works for me- but doesn't make my skin look like Jessica Simpson or anything, hehe. I like it and continue to use it though, because it does keep my skin looking better than with out! Hope that helps.
    mountainMum

Answer by mountainMum at 10:44 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• thanks ladies my skin is breaking out all on my chin and neck , i am sure its from hormone problems so it SUCKS I am 27 and my skin looks worse then when I was a teenager ERRRR
    I will look and this products you suggested thanks for you help mommys
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 7:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i tried it a few years ago and was NOT HAPPY AT ALL...it made my face look like a lobster..i was soooo red for about a week..and it completely dried up my face..ya i dont reccommend it at all!!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:49 AM on Apr. 4, 2009