can anyone else answer this question:

let's see if I can explain this and let me know what you think............If the BM can't afford to do someting should the SM and BD have to pick up her slack? I know it's a lot, but please read, I'd like to know what you think. The situation is this:
_______________________________________________________________

I posted earlier, but I'm hoping to get a few more opinions, I'd really like to hear more thoughts. Just find the question and click for more info. Thanks in advanced, it would really help me out!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• isnt that why the BD pays child support??
    Anonymous

• He lives with US!!! I said that, we have custody! she doesn't pay child support!
    Anonymous

• Sorry, not enough info. What kind of stuff are you talking about? sports sign-ups, buying the latest video game, or buying food?
    Normally, yes, whatever parent can afford to do for the child should do just that. If it's frivolous things that the BM is requesting BD and SM pay for, then no.
    Anonymous

• Okay I will repost the whole question.....
    Anonymous

• ok thank you i was tryin to look for it so i would have the whole set of info
    Anonymous

• You need to do whatever is in the best interest of the child. He shouldn't be missing practice every Sunday, he is part of the team and needs to be there. Just let it go and get him there. I would do whatever I had to to get him to practice.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009