How can I get formula out of baby clothes!?

pmf_1805

Asked by pmf_1805 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Try Zout.
    Anonymous

• Shout works great for me on any kind of stain.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've tried everything, it's not easy. I have to immediately rinse the article of clothing out or it's doomed! Then I put concentrated detergent directly on the outfit and throw it in the washer. It works sometimes but not every time. Also on whites try a bleach pen, those are awsome!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I buy oxyclean. I put 2 or 3 scoop fulls (it is a lot!) in each load and let it run for a minute. then I let it sit for a few hours and soak. then I turn the washer back on. I have a 7 month old and have never had to throw clothes out due to stains!
    sophiegrace2008

Answer by sophiegrace2008 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i spray the clothes stained from formula/ spit up with a laundry pre wash stain remover (long name hahaa) before i wash all my son's clothes and it works great and cheap! sometimes i even spray it as soon as it happens and toss it in his hamper until its time to wash a load. works great either way and its easy on me. i do the same with all his bibs that are just yucky! lol
    princess021

Answer by princess021 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Dawn dishsoap. It works on everything.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Baby Oxiclean is a godsend!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009