How often do you speak to your mother on the phone?

lovemydivas

Asked by lovemydivas at 9:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Everyday because after she speaks to my daughter on her cell she always wants to talk to me...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Multiple time a day. She is my good friend!

I do think I need to get out more to make more friends.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 9:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• well, from now on there's an indefinite silence... she hasn't been there for me the entire duration of my pregnancy... too caught up in being "gizmosgf" and now she wants to see the baby when he's born next week. then she calls my dad a few minutes ago and tells him she wants half of everything when she's the one that cheated and is cheating...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 9:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Only time my mom talks to me is when she's having a bad day and cries and says family needs to be there. well mom were here and your not tied down with 4 kids and a job,so come and see us! I dont talk to her cause I'm tired of having the phone slammed down in my ear. She doesnt like to hear the facts,and they are she needs to make freinds get out of the house get a parttime job,go to church,and make an appearance with the grandkids she's ignored for 16 years..
    Anonymous

• i talk to my mother at least 10 times a day...she lives about 4 miles away from me and she is my best friend :)
    CecesMommy210

Answer by CecesMommy210 at 9:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I talk to my mom (and dad) at least once a day, usually 2 or 3. My daughter calls me from CA (I'm in OH) at least twice a day.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Not very often.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• At least once a week, sometimes more.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If I am lucky not often. My mom never calls me
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Not as much as we'd both like, spoke to her this afternoon, however she works long hours and is on travel, so when she's working at her office it's at least a couple times a week, when she's on travel it's if I'm lucky once in a travel assignment that can last a month or longer.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:11 AM on Apr. 3, 2009