self image

alright so i've always been a little uncomfy with my body. i was overweight at one time and lost 75 pounds and kept it off for three years but then i met SO and he got me eating pretty good again :P I wasn't fat before I got pregnant but I was 140 instead of the 115-120 I was getting used to. And my belly wasn't exactly flat...it had one little roll up top and then i had a little "pooch" but now that I'm almost 4 months pregnant it looks like a blown up version of itself and I'm positively disgusted with it. I feel like i'm getting fat, not pregnant. anyone else have this issue?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah girl ive always had the same issue and after 2 kids I DONT GIVE A FUCK haha...actually i do..but 2 keep myself happy i need 2 act like i dont see the stretch marks and if i feel good,then i look good,according 2 my husband...its bout the way u present n show urself and how happy u are.plus my hubby likes women wit meat not just bones!
    mamacita4two

Answer by mamacita4two at 9:18 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• your pregnant, your stomach is getting bigger, it happens. oh and your stomach will never look the same again after a baby. people don't tell you that before you get pregnant...i look at my stomach every day and wish it would just go away, along with the stretch marks.
    Anonymous