Do you know anyone who acts like the whole world stopped rotating because they are pregnant?

You know the ones who can't work because they are 1month along and it's kicking, and it could hurt the baby. Or the ones who whine and whine and whine even though everyone including their doctor tells them they are normal. You know...the ones who act like it's a terminal disease that there is no found cure for! I know pregnancy is a special time for everyone, but I'm talking drama queens ladies! You know what I mean. Tell me your stories.

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You know what? Conceiving a life is a huge deal and everybody experiences pregnancy in a different way. I know people who will be a drama queen for very trivial things like a broken nail.

If you are around somebody whose pregnancy is uncomfortable for you, walk away but don't trivialize what this person is feeling or experiencing because every pregnancy is different and unique, so how about some sympathy for the mom to be? and let her be.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 9:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• How about if bebita takes her own advice!! If you don't like the question then let it be!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• haha yeah, the ones that already have the major cravings, don't think they should lift anything heavier than a gallon of milk...i know what you mean. it's aggrivating...they think they're going through everything right then and there and they haven't even been through the real thing!
    Anonymous

• Shit I dont need to be pregnant to think the world revolves around me!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm with Bebita. Pregnancy is a big deal to those experiencing it, let them have it. No skin off your back.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:29 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• just b/c they are pregnant doesnt mean we have to cater to thier every need or let them think that they are the only person who has ever been pregnant!!
    Anonymous

• Lord yes! First timers are the worst lol...but they can't help it. You can spot them at the mall a mile away. Cadilac stroller with every imaginable baby item attached, diaper bag as big as Kansas. Then there are the veterans...umbrella stroller and a pamper in their back pocket! I just roll my eyes when they aren't looking and bite my tongue...we have all been there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Nobody's complaining, it's just shooting the s#%t! Were on cafe mom lighten up! Never said there was any skin off my back. I just think some people get a little silly with it! I SIL thought she could hear her embryo talking to her. I thought it was funny. And ronjwake RIGHT ON!!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• When I was pregnant with my first one, I had a higgh risk pregnancy with a lot of bleeding. I was put on bed rest, and I was very afraid of losing my child. The doctor told me that I need to be really careful with my next pregnancies because they could result in miscarriages. So with my next one I was very precautios, and now I am being careful again. Sometimes they are not full of themselves, somtimes it jst might be that they are afraid something might happen to their unborn child.
    Anonymous

• I'm not talking about high risk pregnancies, read the post!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009