sippy cups

Hi i been trying to change my son to a sippy cup since he was 6 months he is now 11months. When he drinks from a sippy cup half of the juice is all over him, and he only drink a few sips what can i do?

DilsMommy

Asked by DilsMommy at 9:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What kind of siipy cups are you using? In my wal*mart they have sippy cups by nuby that has a 3 nipple transition from a bottle nipple to one thats in between a bottle and a sippy cup and then the sippy cup one.. My niece is over a year old and he mommy is using it and it's working great because it's not sure a fast switch and helps with the loosing of so much liquid. I would get one. They are a little more then normal sippy cups but well worth the extra $3..
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Like i said i have got one of ever brand nuk, nuby, gerber, cheap walmart ones(which work the best) doctor brown, different sizes, everything. i guess i just have to keep trying
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 10:24 PM on Apr. 2, 2009