how to do this

So i went to court today for child support owed to me,I've told the father that eventually when we can save up the money and things were right that my dh would adopt our ds. He owes 10k I found an attorney that can do the adoptions for $600 if theirs any other work to do she would charge for it. On the other hand my husband wont adopt until he gets at least $2500 out of the 10k, and he has to cover the adoption of $600. So how do we compromise with him and make it an agreement and bind it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:25 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• Is the father going to sign for the adoption?
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 9:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes my husband will sign the adoption papers,only if the biological father pays up 2500 dollars though...
    Anonymous

• Not to be mean, but your post just does something to me..
    Forget the damn money if your
    X is willing to adopt your ds...
    Your child is worth more that 2500.00 plus the 600 to adopt her.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• No I was asking if the biological father will sign the papers because you can't do anything unless he signs. If my x would sign the papers my husband would adopt them in a heart beat. Forget the money
    PunkinLPN

Answer by PunkinLPN at 7:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2009