Have you been injured at a Hibachi style restaurant (like Bennihana's)?

The other night a group of us went to a Japanese steakhouse where 8 people sit around a large hibachi grill and the chef/cook prepares the food in front of you. Well, he was very young and his knife slipped out of his hand and went flying across the grill. It was not part of the show. It didn't hurt anyone, but it made me think, "I wonder if anyone has ever really gotten injured" or had their hair catch on fire from too much product and fire . . . lol!

have2travel

Asked by have2travel at 9:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but the food preparation was a sight to behold.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 9:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have always wanted to go and just never got around to it. With my luck I would end up with a knife in my eye or walking out with leass fingers then when I went in.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've never been injured but I've always wondered if that's happened to anyone. I love watching them cook and so does my 18 month old. hehe.
    beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 10:11 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol...that would be scary! but no thats never happened to me or anyone i know..there's a resturaunt where i lived called tokyo steak house...its my fav ever..mmmm Miso soup and ginger salad
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:40 PM on Apr. 2, 2009