If you had to choose one, would you say Obama is a secure or insecure man?

When I watch Obama with Michelle, he seems to lean on her alot and let her lead in conversations. I just get the feeling, he is basically an insecure man and depends alot on her for reassurance and she boosts him up to where she wants him to be.
Like he was a lost man until he found her, and couldn't be what he is today without her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• eh... don't know him. What I have seen he doesn't seem very receptive to being the joke (Joe Biden~swearing in senior staff), but has no problem giving them (Nancy Reagan, Special Olympics, etc...) ... Otherwise I can't stand his liberal agenda and with the likes of his cronies: Pelosi, Ried, Dodd, and Frank who knows WHO is pulling his strings. jmo :)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Neither of the adjectives you gave is what I would use..but hey that's just me
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 9:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ditto I have some other adjectives for him.What he is doing to our country makes me sick to my stomach he will far surpass any other president in screwing us up.
    Anonymous

• OP you know what you're doing right?
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Whaddya mean?
    I think Obama is very dependent on Michelle, without her, I don't think he would have ever amounted to much. I just feel like he is very insecure and almost relies on her more than he even realizes. Almost like a mother figure.
    Anonymous

• Since I have never met him personally it would be foolish to jump to any conclusion solely based on what I have seen on tv.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 10:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• They both seem to be very confident and love each other very much. I find it sweet!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 10:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ditto to both Friday's comment and heathermarie32's comment.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 10:33 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Insecure. No.

They seem to have a very solid marriage, where they each bring their part. If you watch their body language, she is responsive to him, and vice versa. I don't like the guy's politics, but that's a good family.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:17 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Very insecure.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 3, 2009