I need opinions please help!!

I'm not to good with change, but I have a chance to get a free hair cut and color, and I've never colored my hair before. I just cut my hair and it's just now starting to grow back! I need help my hubby is telling me to go because I'm a stay at home mom and he thinks I'd like it. So please give opinions!!! Thanks!

mybaybay08

Asked by mybaybay08 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• go to taaz.com it's a digital makeover site you can upload you own picture and try out different hair colors styles and cuts. it's pretty cool i go there before i get a new and different hair cut.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 10:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'd go! :-) The color will fade, and grow out after a while, so if you don't like it, then there's no harm. Being a stay-at-home mom, you don't have to worry about co-workers talking about your new look, so just do it for you!! As for the cut, just get it trimmed up. It'll still feel like a fresh, brand new haircut.
    Haidens_Mama

Answer by Haidens_Mama at 10:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Take it take it take it!!!!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:20 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What have you got to lose. If you don't like it, it's just hair, it'll grow out and the color will fade with time unless you bleach it. But , usually people look brighter with a few lighter streaks in their hair.
    wooly

Answer by wooly at 10:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
    especially if hubby wants you to!!!
    it might make for some time in the bedroom that everyone knows moms need lol
    =]
    and its a good self esteem boost if you like it!!!
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:01 PM on Apr. 4, 2009