When you are sitting in your car waiting to go and a group of teenagers purposely saunters across the crosswalk, do you fantasize about kissing them with your bumper?

I know I do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL LOL LOL.... If people know that you are annoyed...they will take even longer!!! Just roll with it!!! Crank up the music on the car stereo and get out and dance!!! LOL They will think that you are insane...AND THAT.... should get them moving a bit faster!!! LOL ...RUNNING!!!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 1:43 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• That's with anyone!
    Anonymous

• anyone and i think 50 points a piece. If it's a animal though i always stop and help it.
    Anonymous

• I dream of beeping my horn and watching there ears gush out blood......... too much?
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 10:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• occasionally I have to say yes... but Id have to say that its those people that dont even look up when they walk across the road that really get me.... how retarded are people sometimes?! I was driving in the parking lot of a grocery store today and there was this girl on the phone (of course) and she didn't even look up!! HOW RIDICULOUS! sometimes I think we should really implement survival of the fittest and knock off the stupid ones!
    Anonymous

• Its not just the teens...its ANYONE! lol.

I think its so rude to take your sweet time when someone is waiting for you to cross the street. I know I hurry when I'm crossing the street and a driver lets me go in front of them.

beautifulinlove

Answer by beautifulinlove at 10:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I always tell them something when I get close enough so they can hear me and the I put the pedal to the metal before they throw a rock, lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yes!!!! They are so rude.... walking all slow on purpose. If they are walking at a normal or fast pace when they know someone is waiting it's cool, but those snotty kids who stroll around like their s*it don't stink make me want to run them over NOW!
    Anonymous

• "I think we should really implement survival of the fittest and knock off the stupid ones! "

LMAO..... no kiddin!!! That would speed them up!
    Anonymous

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous