Are you the evil step mom?????

or does the BM just make you feel that way??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nah.... I think she is the evil BM. That's why her son lives with us.
    Anonymous

• There are tons of evil SMs on this site. Most feel they're justified in being total witches towards children.
    Anonymous

• MMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• My step kids are 27 and 22, but when I first married their dad, their BM was a total wack job (well she still is) and she tried like hell to turn the kids against me. It worked for awhile with the step daughter but she finally realized her dad was happy for once in his life.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:27 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• nah i think im only "evil" to the BM. lol he wasnt even dating her when she got preg they were never even together
    Anonymous

• well, Ive never been a step mom or even dated anyone with children but I can tell you that my own mother had a really hard time with my step mom.. Its a jealousy thing ESPECIALLY if she felt like an inferior mother. I would say to try not to take it personally Its just got to be really hard to watch someone else raise your children even if they know that they are better with you. I think I would have a hard time with someone else being a "mother" figure to my daughter. Even if the BM is crazy and tries to sabotoge your progress you have to know that she just feels insecure and probably guilty with her own parenting ability especially if you have primary custody. Just try to stick in there for the kids and dont talk bad about their mom to them because that only makes you the bad guy. Let her do what she wants you'll come out alot better if you just dont say anything and keep being an awesome step mom.
    Christie47

Answer by Christie47 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• BM #1 and i have never had a problem. shes very quiet and we've never really got the chance to even get to know each other. we had a great birthday party for our kids last summer though and got along great. BM #2..ive never met but i want to kill
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009