Who's men out there are having trouble in the bedroom because of pregnancy?

Me -n- my old man have had sex twice in like 4 months.. is it because he finds me revolting?? Or is it the baby he's concerned about?? What gives??!!

ezadelia

Asked by ezadelia at 10:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• i had to have this convo w/ my DH after i hadn't seen him for 17 days, (due to work and events at IL's that wouldn't allow him to leave sooner) he took 3 days vacation, so he spent 6 days and nights at home... yet didn't seem interested...

finally got it out of him that he knew i was uncomfortable and didn't want to push it on me... said he thought that was the last thing i wanted. so i told him i was setting a new rule. "10x a day you're here till baby comes."

Was a joke, but i wanted to light-heartedly let him know that he's not hurting me, or the baby, and that if i was uncomfortable or didn't want it, like any other time i would let him know!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• He is probably just concerned. My husband things pregnant women are beautiful but towards the end he gets scared he will hurt the baby. LOL
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Dude! My husband NEVER had a problem with it! He was always ready for some lovin'!! Unfortunately, I did not feel the same way. I sooooo did not want to have sex when pregnant. My sex drive took a total nosedive. But I have read that a lot of men just get scared that they will hurt you or the baby. Don't fret. He'll get over it.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 11:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You might want to have this convo with him and find out what the problem is. Cause if it is pregnancy he is worried about, well he did that part great. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had two miscarriages in a row ( after my first son was born). So when I got PG last year things changed. I spotted week 10,11 and 12.. I went the ENTIRE pregnancy without my husband touching me.. and I mean 40 weeks 5 days. As a matter of fact I am 4 weeks post partum and still "celibate". Whether your dh is afraid or not you need to have a serious talk with him because resentment can happen.. it's very frustrating and I have cried many, many Nights. Oddly.. alot of Women tend to enjoy/want sex more during pregnancy so Husbands should take advantage. ( by the way he wasn't like this with my first son.. just my second pregnancy after the miscarriages).
    Anonymous