OMG I need chocolate!! I'm trying to lose weight. What do you eat satisfy this incredible craving?!

MamaChamp

Asked by MamaChamp at 10:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Just have a small piece of REALLY GOOD chocolate.

Any of those sugar free foods contain chemicals, most of which interfere with the messages your brain gets from the food. This triggers a response to eat MORE!

The best idea is, to get a single serving bar and break it in half and share with someone else. Just eat slowly!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:03 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• sugar free low carb chocolate is pretty good but dont eat too many or it goes right thru you if you know what i mean ;)
    Anonymous

• sugar free low carb...where do I get that? Do they have it at like Walgreens..I might make a trip right now!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• this is my all time fav
    get a package of fat free hot chocolate and some ice... put them in a blender ( I use my magic bullet) until it is a smoothie, then pour it into a cup and you have yourself a frozen hot chocolate ... you can also add a banana to it as well to mix it up.
    super easy and oh soooo good
    Amelora

Answer by Amelora at 10:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Oh girl stay away from that sugar free chocolate.. unless you want to be on the toilet all night.
    Anonymous

• Have a little bit of chocolate. Any good diet plan will tell you to not deny yourself something you really want. The key is moderation. Dying for some chocolate? Have a small piece. If you resent your diet you will not be able to stick with it.
    DawnA72

Answer by DawnA72 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Honestly i'd rather be on the toilet then not lose the pounds...lol. but thats just me.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 10:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i tryed the new special K chocolatey delight, and it helped i am also on a diet. it has little piece of chocolate in the ceral.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 11:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• also like dawna said, have a small piece of chocolate. If you are craving somthing its better to eat small piece because you are going to eat other thing to try and get rid of the craving and just eat more then you need too.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 11:45 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Chocolate is my weakness! When I am dieting I keep a can of Chocolate whip cream in the fridge and I'll have a little bit of that to curve my craving. It starts to taste like chocolate ice cream.
    actress

Answer by actress at 2:19 AM on Apr. 3, 2009