Help!

so i think im having contractions.... can the baby still be moving a lot cause she is

josalin

Asked by josalin at 10:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes they sometimes move more. How far are you?
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• try timing them, they could just be BH.If you have more then 5 in 1 hour and they are = time appart call your doc.
    gettingfat89

Answer by gettingfat89 at 10:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• im 38 weeks and a day
    and shes moving more then ever
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 10:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• All my kids kicked and rolled and moved between contractions. They are freaking out over being smashed and squished. Lol congrats on your new baby:)
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I'm freaking 39 weeks and 3 days and shes still moving often... and she weighs 8 LBS!!... so yeah I think yours could still be moving My doc said you can tell the difference between bh and real ones by the intensity and because you can time them at equal times apart. Doc said that it gets much harder to breathe during real contractions.
    Christie47

Answer by Christie47 at 10:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009