Im going back to work in a week and my son is 6 weeks old, and Im going to be working at the daycare he will be attending. How do I stay focus at work with out checking on him every second?

And it may be hard because he is breast feed!

Mrs.Simon09

Asked by Mrs.Simon09 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• It's easy. You know that he is right there and if you trust the people watching him then you will feel better. I have worked as a pre-k teacher for years and all my kids(4) attended. Of course your gonna check, your his mommy and you can:) Congrats on the job:)
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It will be hard at first, so just do what comes naturally. In a few days you will both settle into a routine and you'll be content. Best of luck on your job. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The other ladies are right.........give it a few days and things will work out! Good luck :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• one day at a time and you can do it...congrats on your baby!
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:10 AM on Apr. 3, 2009