EyeEarn?

Has anyone tried EyeEarn? Have you actually earned ANYTHING?? I don't really NEED a lot of money, but I see it as the more the better...

Share your thoughts please!

**Please don't answer if all you are going to do is plug your business or webpage. I have a business and a webpage, I'm looking for information on EyeEarn ONLY!

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 10:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Money & Work

• k
    Anonymous

• Wow, Anon, Thank you So much for your help! I see things in a completely different light now! You have truly opened my eyes... LOL!!

Next time, just skip the question... UGH!?!?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am sorry Sabrina, I just had too! Anyway, I did look into it. Once I saw this part, I backed off really quickly.. Sounds too, well, not reliable, ya know:

"Getting started with EyeEarn is quick and easy. Step one is to register below as an affiliate with the SFI Marketing Group. This is FREE, takes only seconds, and there's no obligation.

Once you've registered as an SFI affiliate, you can purchase an EyeEarn Starter Kit whenever you're ready. The starter kit comes with three automobile cling-on stickers, one bumper sticker, a cool, black EyeEarn T-Shirt in your choice of sizes, 100 full-color promotional cards, 20 mini-stickers, plus a Getting Started Guide and complete directions. The cost is just $20 (plus shipping), is a ONE-TIME cost, and comes with a 100% moneyback guarantee of satisfaction."
    Anonymous

• Hmmmm... that is a new one. I cannot be of any assistance, but if you find anything out, please PM me. It looks interesting.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am registered with Eye Earn/SFI - it is a worldwide based program. It is based on shares - the longer you are registered with Eye Earn the more shares you earn. Over time the more you earn the more you get paid - I do purchase product from SFI as well - I reallly do love their Viruni products. They are green cleaning and household products - I know i have discussed this with you before - hope I am not repeating myself - lol
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009