Dreams

What is the weirdest most out there dream you ever had?

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 10:54 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I actually posted mine the other day. You know that new show on TLC "Table For 2"? Well, I had a dream that DH and I were friends with them. they called us to their house and they were freaking out. When we got there they told us that all 12 of them had taken a laxative at the same time and they only had 3 toilets. lol. So they needed us to take some of their kids with us to use our toilets.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:58 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have always dreamed that I could fly. I have had this dream ever since I was a lillte kid, maybe I was a bird in a past life?!?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:55 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• the one where I killed a kid and hid his body. It was a really good hiding place.

or the one where I was walking through a parking lot that was covered in chopped up corwbody parts.

Or the one with these weird aliens that sucked the 'lifeforce' out of people and they were here to feed so I directed them to the death row jail.

or the one with the flood and the whole park was grew an ocean under the water, the trees turning into large seaweed and sharks and whales appearing.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:00 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I had a dream that I was having sex with women and it felt so good that I woke up wet. But im not attracted to women in real life so I was like wtf...
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 11:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• falling or constintly on the run I wake up exausted
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Kiter I thought I was the only one who had murder dreams.

That is what I get for watching the First 48 before I go to bed.

The other weird dream i had was my mom was in jail for selling drugs to four year olds. Don't know why I had that one.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:04 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• LOL, Viola and kiter try falling asleep to the Investigation Discovery channel every night. My dreams have been horrible lately. I take a nap a few times a week and it is always Judge Judy on and in my dreams she is yelling at me!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• wierdest part is I like my dreams; dead people, blood, body parts, and all
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 11:09 PM on Apr. 2, 2009