• In the Spotlight:

Who is watching the very last episode of ER tonight ?

What do you think of how it's going out ?
Just seeing who is watching it too..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Entertainment

• The first Rachel Greene was played by Yvonne Zima from 1994-2000, Hallee Hirsh played her from 2001-2004 and then also in the series finale.

Anonymous

• I loved it!! When Carter called out for "Dr Green" to join him, I cried. It had come full circle!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I loved it. It felt a bit like old home week to see so may of the stars return over the past few weeks.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nope, I stopped watching after season 3. Not by choice, just never had the time to watch and didn't have dvr back then. I'll get DVDs of all the seasons, and catch up. I saw the previews for the last episode, and really wanted to watch since all my favorite characters were coming back, but I didn't so that I can catch up and when it comes to the last episode I can fully appreciate it! I've got ALOT of catching up to do lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:58 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What stinks is they did not even use the original Dr.Green's daughter,Rachael.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:08 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• That was the actress that played Mark Greene's daughter as a teen. Hallee Hirsh played her from 2001-2004. Remember she put her headphones playing Iz's version of Over the Rainbow on her dad when he passed away at the beach. The episode before ,he taught her how to drive in Hawaii. At the end she was in the limo after the funeral and made them stop so she could release balloons into the sky for her dad, like she did when she was little. Dr, Greene was my favorite character.
    I was a little disappointed in tonight's episode. When you figure how many actors worked on ER having only 5 come back is kind of sad. I guess many forget who gave them their first break.

It seems like they left the possibility open for a spin off. It's not like any of those actors are working right now. Wouldn't that be great to have a series based on Dr. Carter's center?
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 6:30 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i watched it...verry sad.
    KRISSH

Answer by KRISSH at 6:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nope. I watched the first couple of years and then got tired of it. So no point in watching the last episode.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 7:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had company over last night so I missed it, I'm going to watch it online today.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i watched it but since we had bad weather there was a big gap in it, so its being reaired here on saturday night so i'll be able to watch it completely thru, but i loved what i did get to see.
    taz1993

Answer by taz1993 at 8:02 AM on Apr. 3, 2009