What kind of Red Wine do you Reccommend

Okay, so hubby went to the doctor today and has HIGH blood pressure! Everyone we've talked to says drinking a glass of Red Wine a day will help bring it down. Neither one of us is wine drinkers, but if it really works, he's willing to try it.
So does anyone have any suggestions as to what kind to try? Usually were beer drinkers, so we don't have a clue about how they taste and such. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Lost Angel Mischief blend, and any Yellow tail, but I like shiraz. If you are in or near pa, clover hill makes a turtle rock red that's wonderful.

Just a warning, though, it's also responsible for the birth of my first.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:01 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You might see if there's anyplace that does wine tasting in your area. BevMo often offers it, if there's one in your area. You can see what you like before you buy.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:41 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You would be a lot better off buying some ground flax seed and adding it to his food. Keep the bag in the refrigerator.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 7:29 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If you are not into wine but like beer, I know this sounds stupid but I would start cheap and work your way up. Arbor Mist is cheap high school wine lol but it is sweet so he may like that better at first. Work your way up to more expensive dry wines.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:26 AM on Apr. 3, 2009