OMG... did any1 see the Finale of ER :(

soooo sad. Gonna miss it
I was such a big fan of ER... thn i kinda lost Track 4 a while...lol, like a few years. But I caught the finale. I almost wanted to cry. Feels like my friends are leavin n wont be coming back. Wow! Great episode tho:)

StarrCooKie

Asked by StarrCooKie at 11:01 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was crying on and off the whole night! I have only missed one season and that was because I had to take a class that was on Thursday nights.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I agree!!!! I haven't watched in years, but it was nice to see the show finale. It was cool that they broought in Rachel Green, she was a young kid when I last watched.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I stopped watching after Anthony Edwards left.
    I watched the finaly tonight too, and I watched last weeks with Clooney in it, I don't think I will miss it. Just waiting for that Amy Pohler comedy that is coming on next week it looks so funny. I love Amy Pohler.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:08 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I know how you feel. I got sad when freinds went off the air years ago.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• yessss... i luvv "friends" i still feel funny whn they show the finale and its been over for Years. lol
    StarrCooKie

Answer by StarrCooKie at 11:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I didn't watch it. But OMG I own all 10 episodes of friends & STILL cry watching the last episode. The entire last disk of season 10 is them taking down the set & everyone talks about what the show meant to them.. I cry like a baby.
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I haven't watched ER since the third or fourth season.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2009