Where can I get nice wallpaper for my profile page?

I like the wallpaper with the coffee cups and mauve stripes and the baby blue bubbles. Can anyone tell me where I can get wallpaper for cafemom pages? Thanks

trenchcaptain

Asked by trenchcaptain at 11:02 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in About CafeMom

• photobucket.com.
    DeannaR4

Answer by DeannaR4 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• cafemom has some preset desgins you can use or you can use any photo of your kids anything of the internet as long as its not animated.. just go to the home taB AND CLICK PERSONAL SEtting.. then proflei customization .. it should give you theme options or add your own.. sipmly pick the one you want and then add it or upload any photo..
    ggogle images and photobucket.com are good sites.. but cm also has some great premade prilfes.. if you get confused message me and i will wlak you through it.. also you can join a profile group hope i helped
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hi trenchcaptain,
    You can personalize the way your homepage and profile page look by creating your own theme. Here's how:

Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click the 'Colors + Styles' button underneath your profile picture.
    Click the 'Create Theme' link.
    In the left column, click the 'Change Image' button to select your own background.
    Click the color wheels to make changes to your links, font, and box colors.
    Choose whether you'd like to apply the theme, save it, or both.
    Once you're finished, click the 'Save Changes' button.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:17 PM on Apr. 5, 2009