• In the Spotlight:

I need help finding a job where I can stay at home....

My SO is talking about going back into the national guard, and I am already away from my baby too much as it is. I have to work fulltime. And once he is gone he will be bringing in less money and I wont have a sitter for 40 hours a week. I need to find a ligit job that I can do at home. I have seen so many scetchy things on tv, they just make me nervous that I would get screwed over. But I need to make at least 1200 a month. So anyone if you could please give me any advice, message me if you prefer. I need to find something to bring in a income, but where I can be home to take care of my baby. It will be hard enough once he leaves. So please any advice i would love to hear it.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 11:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• What about doing daycare? If you watch even one other child you could make $200-250/week for a full time child.... if you watched 2 you could double it! And depending on your laws where you live if they are from the same family you don't need certification.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 11:19 PM on Apr. 2, 2009