I need help finding a job where I can stay at home....

My SO is talking about going back into the national guard, and I am already away from my baby too much as it is. I have to work fulltime. And once he is gone he will be bringing in less money and I wont have a sitter for 40 hours a week. I need to find a ligit job that I can do at home. I have seen so many scetchy things on tv, they just make me nervous that I would get screwed over. But I need to make at least 1200 a month. So anyone if you could please give me any advice, message me if you prefer. I need to find something to bring in a income, but where I can be home to take care of my baby. It will be hard enough once he leaves. So please any advice i would love to hear it.

ashtonjames

Asked by ashtonjames at 11:03 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Watching kids in your home. You can set the hours and payment and still be with your child. Just take in older kids, preschoolers.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• good luck.... try in home daycare. All you're going to get on here is a bunch of people who want you to sell stuff. There are tons of those kind of companies and you have to work your butt off, be very motivated, and have the right type of personality. If you do, go for it!! Otherwise, its unlikely you will get your answer on CM. Sorry, I'm just sayin because I've tried.
    Anonymous

• I live in a small apartment, so I dont think a daycare would work at all. And wouldnt bring in enough money.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009