urine....ugh boys lol

ok so my potty trained boys are constantly missing and getting pee all over the bathroom floor which is covered in vinyl tiles so the pee seeps past that and into the wood underneath- how the heck can i get that smell out? have any of you had to deal with this and if so how did you get the smell permanently out of the wood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• bleach
    mirit.rose

Answer by mirit.rose at 11:22 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• orange oil
    mirit.rose

• Sounds a little strange but I would try some natures miracle it has natural enzymes that eat the bacteria that causes the smell. You can get it at the pet stores. I use it on my carpets after an animal uses it as a potty.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:35 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I mix a little bleach with a lot of water, however someone recently sent me an e-mail about using peroxide. It sanitizes and doesn't have the harsh smell like bleach does. As soon as I run out of the bleach and water, I am going to try peroxide and water. That urine smell is embarrassing when you have guests.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 2:18 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nature's miracle, or even vinegar.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:40 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We had this when we moved into our new apartment. I mopped with bleach/water and within a couple times the smell was gone.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 4:36 AM on Apr. 3, 2009