PID

I THINK I MIGHT HAVE PID9PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE) IM HAVING BAD CRAMPS AND MY PERIOD HAS CAME 3 TIMES SINCE THE 12TH OF FEBRUARY.I HAVE A APP. NEXT WEEK BUT WONDERING IF ANYONE HERE HAS DEALT WITH IT PERSONNALLY. I HAVE ONLY BEEN WITH MY HUSBAND IN 7 YEARS AND BEFORE THAT 2 OTHERS BUT THAT WAS YRS AGO.MY HUSBAND HAS NEVER CHEATED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Health

• go to a dr
    Anonymous

• LIKE I POSTED I HAVE AN APP. NEXT WEK,THE SOONEST THEY COULD SEE ME..THANK YOU THOUGH
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If you are in pain and bleeding that irregularly, you should get in to see your doctor as soon as possible. Call them in the morning and tell them. They should squeeze you in. PID is nothing to fool with! If you go untreated, you can end up causing irreparable damage. You need to be treated now, not next week.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:28 AM on Apr. 3, 2009