Kids these day....

My baby girl is 5 years old and all her teachers say she acts like she is 7. So right now we are sitting here and she tells me "OMG feel Maile's (her sisters) nails because they are so sharp....OMG.
My baby said OMG....she says some real grown up stuff but I thought that was so CUTE!!!

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That is cute...I can picture moving her head from side to side while saying it...where does the time go?/
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:31 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Awwww! That is so cute, it reminds of when my son was 5 and asked for the key to garage, I was like WTH? Why? and he said, I want to get the lawnmower out. I need to mow the lawn because grandpa would be mad to see it so high. My dad died when he was almost 2 and I swear I think my dad still talks to him.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My 7 year old when you say he said something will go "I said no such thing" I think that is so cute. The other day we were talking about a bird that we saw while on our walk that was dead and he says "wow death, that is like so final."

He is just turning into such a little man.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My 5 yr old son will start school in the fall and he's so unhappy about it... We go to kindergarten readiness once a month and he told me the last time that he's fine, he doesn't need school,lol When we go to k-readiness he stands in line with all of the kids and looks at me with a quivering lip and I just want to hold him but I don't... He's my baby and I wish I could keep him little forever...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 12:00 AM on Apr. 3, 2009