What are some healthy ideas for toddler meals??

Just wanted to get some good ideas...dont want to give her to much junk food!

jenroca

Asked by jenroca at 11:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Most little kids LOVE sweet potatoes, fruit, cottage cheese, regular cheese, peanut butter w/ apples, tuna, cooked carrots, oatmeal, toast, eggs, pancakes, yogurt w/cheerios, pasta.
    Anything soft and easy to chew. Give tastes of everything...she will develop a great love for food if you let her try everything.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:34 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The same healthy meals for adults. DD eats everything we eat. She had some spicy Indian food tonight.

Baked french fries, baked home made chicken nuggests, organic hot dogs, home made mac and cheese with tuna and peas. We only use whole grains and fat free dairy products. Home made baked fish sticks (we use salmon). Etc. I like food and I think it should be fun AND healthy. I love to take yummy bad for you food and make it healthy.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:48 AM on Apr. 3, 2009