Where the Freak did my husband leave the remote????

LimoMOM5

Asked by LimoMOM5 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The couch ate it...
    Aprilmorgans

Answer by Aprilmorgans at 11:38 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Now how can I answer that for you when I have no idea where ours is?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Under the couch.
    Blesstravelmom

Answer by Blesstravelmom at 11:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yeah I need one of those pagers for the remote, my keys, my wallet, and my cell phone!
    Anonymous

• In the bathroom haha my hubby left it in there once!
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• MMMM MY HUBBY LEFT OURS IN THE FRIG MMMMMMM LOL ONCE MMM
    Anonymous

• I have found mine:
    In the underwear drawer, in the fridge, in the deep freeze, outside, in the boys room and in the couch.

Needless to say I have cursed my hubby many many times.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 11:47 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• He doesn't loose ours I do and it is usually buried on my desk or in the bathroom for some reason I need to change the channel while I pee and in a whole other room. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I once went out to get the mail with the remote in my hand (it's like a part of me lol) and I don't why but my reflex was to put the remote in the mailbox and grab the mail. After interrogating my son and him blaming a ghost and me wondering if maybe it was a ghost, I found it! in the mailbox with one of those non-deliverable purple stickers on it. The mailman then tols me he had found so many things in my mailbox that he thought it would be funny. Among the list of things he said he found: a watermelon peel, a flashlight, a jar of dead ladybugs, a beer bottle (my brother), an old cellphone, a dogbone and he caught my son putting one of our kittens in there a few years back, needless to say I blamed my kid for the remote control incident.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• He's in cahoots with the remote gnome (also related to the sock, keys, and cellphone gnomes), it's unclear where these little gnomes take things.

Knightquester

Answer by Knightquester at 12:07 AM on Apr. 3, 2009