Easter Basket...

What are some good ideas for an easter basket. My daughter is 23 months and I don't want to just fill it with candy, so....any ideas??

jenroca

Asked by jenroca at 11:37 PM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• We do healthier snacks, books, toys etc...
    anorman08

Answer by anorman08 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• We do stuffed animals, books, fruit snacks, fruit, music CD's, things like that.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Coloring books and jumbo crayons.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Easter at our house for the kids is kinda another Christmas. We will be getting our son presents and a little candy for Easter. I would limit the candy or perhaps find healthy snacks.
    ladyluck09

Answer by ladyluck09 at 7:23 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't know if this helps you at all, but I was wondering the same thing. my son's 14 months and I went to Target yesterday looking for stuff for his Easter Basket. I got him a few jars of the diced apples (he likes them) and clothes (he'll never remember, and he needs them), and then they had these little people inside of big easter eggs. I figured it was better than candy, but I think only Target has those? it had something about it on the label. they're easter themed toys.. so I thought they were cute. sorry for the long answer. haha
    mommmas

Answer by mommmas at 12:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We went yesterday and got 14 month old daughter one of those really big koosh style balls, jumbo crayons, a coloring book, some Easter socks, a book, a new baby doll, and some Easter eggs we are going to fill with freeze dried fruit and those yogurt melts because she loves both. Oh and we got her a medium sized stuffed bunny.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009